Thursday, September 16, 2010

Creamed Chicken and Pasta Soup

I found a really cool website called CopyKat.com. It has loads of recipes on it that are remakes of restaurant foods.

I just made this last night. It is the Olive Garden Chicken and Gnocci soup.

OK. So I took license and changed a few things around. I used pasta instead of gnocci. I used cream and milk instead of half and half. I chopped a chicken breast and cooked it along with the veggies to add extra flavor. I used 2 cups of water and 2 chicken boullion cubes for the broth.

It is a KILLER soup! It was sooooo good that I had two bowls of it (larger than this bowl) and wanted to eat the rest. I was too full to do so.

If you decide to check out the CopyKat site, take a look at the recipe for the soup. It is very easy and you don't have to slave all day to make it. That's the good part!

Take care. Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment